Welcome to Shannon County Health Center
Phase 2 of Missouri’s Re-opening plan begins on Tuesday, June 16, 2020. During Phase 2, there will be no statewide health order. All statewide restrictions will be lifted. While Missouri and Shannon County will fully reopen, Governor Parson emphasizes the importance of continuing social distancing and practicing proper hygiene to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
As activities resume, it is important to continue prevention efforts at work and at home, such as:
• Practice good hand hygiene
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
• Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
• Continue to practice social distancing (6 feet of spacing between yourself and others not living in your household)
• Don’t touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth) with unwashed hands
• Stay home if you are sick and seek medical care if you have COVID-19 symptoms
Keep in mind that some businesses may continue to have public health measures in place to protect their employees and customers. Also, keep in mind when traveling, that some areas still have special orders in place. So be sure and call ahead if you plan on travelling out of the area.
For more information on the novel coronavirus, please visit the CDC Covid-19 webpage at:
or the Missouri Dept. of Health and Senior Services webpage at: www.health.mo.gov/living/healthcondiseases/communicable/novel-coronavirus
Feel free to browse our comprehensive site or feel free to contact us.